CL8 LED Cooler
High-flux/high-power white LED's produce a minimum of 100 lumens per watt and 70% of initial intensity at 50,000 hours of life. They have a correlated color temperature of 5500K and a CRI of 70. LED's are mercury and lead-free. DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) listed.
CL8 LED MullionStick Cooler Light
Refrigerated Display Applications
- Easy Installation
- Low Maintenance
- Long Lifespan
- Cooler display lighting
- Uniform illumination
- High CRI, white light enhances visual acuity
- High LED efficiency reduces energy cost
- 50,000 hour life reduces maintenance, eliminates “dark doors”
- Instant start LED’s are compatible with inverters and battery back up emergency lighting systems
- Energy savings reduces greenhouse gases
- 100% mercury and lead free
- RoHS compliant
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) listed
Light Emitting Diodes
High-flux/hi-power white LED’s produce a minimum of 100 lumens per watt and 70% of initial intensity at 50,000 hours of life.They have a correlated color temperature of 5500K and a CRI of 70. LED’s are 100%mercury and lead free.
Micro-lens system produces “grazing distribution” of light onto merchandise from the cooler door mullions. Bi-symmetrical distribution produces two intense beams 170° apart. 90° axis produces a wide vertical beam, producing light in all veritcal angles and onto the merchandise from the top shelf to the bottom shelf.
Power supply features a Power Factor of .99 and <20%Total Harmonic Distortion (THD). EMC meets or exceeds FCC CFR Part 15.Transient voltage complies wtih ANSI C62.41 Cat. A
Damp location rating for fixture. 5-year limited warranty standard on all components. DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) listed.
Manufacturer's Warranty - 5 Years