US Energy Sciences publishes case studies to show how effective energy conservation efforts can be. Please feel free to copy or distribute cases presented on this web site.
Both studies presented here were done through the General Services Administration Multiple Awards Contract No. GS-07F-7097B. Funding for the project was provided for by the Federal Energy Management Program administered by the U.S. Department of Energy in keeping with Executive Order 12902 - Energy Efficiency and Water Conservation at Federal Facilities and the Energy Conservation Act.
- Granite City, IL - November 2012
- Middletown, OH - April 2012
- US Army Corp of Engineers - January 2010
- Wholesale Tire Company - June 2009
- Illinois Electric Works - September 2009